Cert Kit CS0-001: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
A Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the overall security of IT systems. This begins with a secure approach to system design, testing, and implementation. Ongoing monitoring determines whether existing security controls are effective in protecting assets.
To ensure your success in this course, you should meet the following requirements:
- At least two years of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- The ability to recognize information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
- Foundation-level operational skills with some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Foundation-level understanding of some of the common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of major TCP/IP networking protocols, including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, DNS, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, and DHCP.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and VPNs.
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments.
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments.
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs.
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks.
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents.
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents.
- Address security issues with the organization's technology architecture.
Who should attend:
This course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the defense of those information systems in a cybersecurity context, including protection, detection, analysis, investigation, and response processes.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Network Architecture And Reconnaissance
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Threat Identification
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Threat Mitigation
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Reducing Vulnerabilities
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Investigate Security Incidents
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ CS0-001: Monitoring For Security Issues
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 200+ Questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP