- System Req.
CertKit 350-401 ENCOR: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information. MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area. Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) CertKit gives you the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. You will also learn to implement security principles within an enterprise network and how to overlay network design by using solutions such as SD-Access and SD-WAN. This course helps you prepare to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exam.
Knowledge and skills, you should have before attending this course:
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- Basic understanding of Python scripting
This course will help you:
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks
- Implement security principles within an enterprise network
- Prepare to take the 350-401 Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) exam.
Who should attend:
- Mid-level network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Help desk technicians
- E-learning courses:
- ENCOR: Overview, Enterprise Network Design, & High Availability
- ENCOR: WLAN Deployment, SD-WAN, & SD-Access
- ENCOR: QoS & Cisco Express Forwarding
- ENCOR: Device & Path Virtualization Technologies
- ENCOR: Path Virtualization Technologies & Troubleshooting
- ENCOR: LISP & VXLAN
- ENCOR: VTP and Troubleshooting 802.1Q & EtherChannel
- ENCOR: RSTP, MST, & Routing Concepts
- ENCOR: OSPF LSAs, Features, & Troubleshooting
- ENCOR: eBGP & BGP
- ENCOR: WLAN Layer 1 & Access Point Concepts
- ENCOR: Wireless Roaming & Troubleshooting
- ENCOR: NTP, NAT, & PAT
- ENCOR: First Hop Redundancy Protocols & Multicast
- ENCOR: Troubleshooting Tools, System Logging, & NetFlow
- ENCOR: SPAN, IP SLA, SDN, & Remote Device Configuration
- ENCOR: Access Control & REST API Security
- ENCOR: Wireless & Network Security
- ENCOR: Network Programmability, EEM, & Orchestration Tools
MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 240+ Questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020