CertKit AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This CertKit teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Students should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language. Candidates for this course are Azure Developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services. They participate in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Creating Azure App Service Web Apps
- Implement Azure functions
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Implement user authentication and authorization
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Implement API Management
- Develop App Service Logic Apps
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Who should attend:
This course is for experienced programmers who want to develop and host solutions in Azure. Learners should have some experience with Azure and must be able to program in at least one Azure-supported language.
- E-learning courses:
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Implementing IaaS Solutions
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: App Service Web Apps
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Implementing Azure Functions
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Managing IaaS
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Development with Cosmos DB
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Blob Storage
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Implementing User Authentication & Authorization
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Secure Cloud Solutions
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Securing Azure Resources
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Integrating Caching & Content Delivery
- AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure: Instrumenting Monitoring & Logging Solutions
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020