Cert Kit AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This CertKit gives you the knowledge to accomplish the following technical tasks: develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions; develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions; develop for Azure storage; implement Azure security; monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize solutions; and connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services.
Candidates for this course are Azure Developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services. They participate in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. They partner with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution.
- Develop for Azure storage.
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Develop Azure Platform as a Service solutions.
- Create an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Create documentation for the API by using open source and other tools
- Add push notifications and enable offline sync for mobile apps
- Develop stateful and stateless apps on Service Fabric
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Define and run scheduled bulk operations
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Develop media solutions that use AI services
- Implement security in Azure development solutions.
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor
- Implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
- Develop for an Azure cloud model.
- Asynchronous processing and how to implement asynchronous compute model
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state
- Implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions
- Configure instrumentation in an app/service by using Application Insights and other tools
- Implement Azure development integration solutions.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
Who should attend:
This course is for experienced programmers who want to develop and host solutions in Azure. Learners should have some experience with Azure and must be able to program in at least one Azure-supported language.
- E-learning courses:
- Azure Developer: Azure Cloud Technology Solutions
- Azure Developer: Common Application Design & Connectivity Patterns
- Azure Developer: Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Storage Tables
- Azure Developer: File Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Cosmos DB Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Relational Database Solutions
- Azure Developer: Blob Storage Solutions
- Azure Developer: Caching & Content Delivery Solutions
- Azure Developer: PaaS Web Applications
- Azure Developer: Creating Mobile Apps
- Azure Developer: Working with Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Developer: Azure Batch & Scheduling Bulk Operations
- Azure Developer: Media Services Solutions
- Azure Developer: Working with Azure Service Fabric
- Azure Developer: Working With Azure Functions
- Azure Developer: Kubernetes Service Solutions
- Azure Developer: Implementing Authentication & Access Control
- Azure Developer: Implementing Secure Data Solutions
- Azure Developer: Advanced Scalability Using Azure
- Azure Developer: Advanced Security & Integration Using Azure Services
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 120+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requirements
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020