CertKit 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
SQL Server 2016 is a scalable database platform with advanced security and analytics, Business Intelligence, and hybrid cloud features. This CertKit covers the tasks and tools involved in administering a SQL Server 2016 database infrastructure and also the objectives for exam 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
- Authenticate and authorize users.
- Assign server and database roles.
- Authorize users to access resources.
- Protect data with encryption and auditing.
- Describe recovery models and backup strategies.
- Backup SQL Server databases.
- Restore SQL Server databases.
- Automate database management.
- Configure security for the SQL Server agent.
- Manage alerts and notifications.
- Managing SQL Server using PowerShell.
- Trace access to SQL Server.
- Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure.
- Import and export data.
Who should attend:
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
- E-learning courses:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Encryption
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Data Access and Permissions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Auditing
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Backing Up Databases
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Restoring Databases
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Managing Database Integrity
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Monitoring Database Activity and Queries
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Monitoring SQL Server Instances
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: Managing Indexes and Statistics
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016: High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requirements
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020