Cert Kit 70-497: Software Testing with Visual Studio
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to tips and information.
Software systems are increasingly ubiquitous in all aspects of our lives. Failures in these systems can be costly in terms of money, time, and business reputation.
In this course, you'll
- Explore how to create a new test plan including how to manage, configure, and define the configurations of your test plan and settings.
- Learn how to create, clone, manage, and configure test suites.
- Explore creating test cases and test steps. You'll also learn how to parameterize in order to manage your test cases, shared steps, and requirements.
- Learn how to run tests and perform exploratory testing including fast forwarding test cases, setting test run states, updating multiple test cases at once, performing inline editing of tests during execution, as well as generating a test case from test and performing requirement-based exploratory testing of a work item.
- Learn how to manage, analyze, track, and verify bug metrics, analyze reports, and manage bug flow.
- Learn how to create new environments within the Lab Center including how to execute test cases in a lab environment.
- Learn how to analyze recommended test and work items and how to perform an analysis of your reports, work with out-of-the box reports, and customize out-of-the-box reports.
This course also addresses how to manage your work item relationships and requirements including how to create work item queries and perform bulk updates in Microsoft Excel.
This course was designed for software testers, software developers, and IT professionals studying to take the 70-497 exam.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are software testers. They manage the process of running tests, creating and monitoring bugs, and managing and mitigating issues that a software organization has in controlling test coverage for project requirements.
The qualified candidate typically has a strong understanding of the software testing role and modern testing practices, and the ability to implement testing practices by using Microsoft technologies.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP