Cert Kit 70-497: Software Testing with Visual Studio
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to exam quizzes, tips and information, and online coaching/mentoring from certified professionals who know how to pass the exam.
Software systems are increasingly ubiquitous in all aspects of our lives. Failures in these systems can be costly in terms of money, time, and business reputation.
In this course, you'll
- Explore how to create a new test plan including how to manage, configure, and define the configurations of your test plan and settings.
- Learn how to create, clone, manage, and configure test suites.
- Explore creating test cases and test steps. You'll also learn how to parameterize in order to manage your test cases, shared steps, and requirements.
- Learn how to run tests and perform exploratory testing including fast forwarding test cases, setting test run states, updating multiple test cases at once, performing inline editing of tests during execution, as well as generating a test case from test and performing requirement-based exploratory testing of a work item.
- Learn how to manage, analyze, track, and verify bug metrics, analyze reports, and manage bug flow.
- Learn how to create new environments within the Lab Center including how to execute test cases in a lab environment.
- Learn how to analyze recommended test and work items and how to perform an analysis of your reports, work with out-of-the box reports, and customize out-of-the-box reports.
This course also addresses how to manage your work item relationships and requirements including how to create work item queries and perform bulk updates in Microsoft Excel.
This course was designed for software testers, software developers, and IT professionals studying to take the 70-497 exam.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are software testers. They manage the process of running tests, creating and monitoring bugs, and managing and mitigating issues that a software organization has in controlling test coverage for project requirements.
The qualified candidate typically has a strong understanding of the software testing role and modern testing practices, and the ability to implement testing practices by using Microsoft technologies.
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.