Microsoft Cert Kit 70-483: Programming in C#
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This CertKit describes the fundamentals of programming in C#. It covers functionality such as program flow, creating and using types,debugging and security, and implementing data access. The CertKit helps prepare for exam: 70-483 Programming in C#.
Developers attending this course should already have gained some limited experience using C# to complete basic programming tasks.
- Describe the core syntax and features of Visual C#.
- Create methods, handle exceptions, and describe the monitoring requirements of large-scale applications.
- Implement the basic structure and essential elements of a typical desktop application.
- Create classes, define and implement interfaces, and create and use generic collections.
- Use inheritance to create a class hierarchy and to extend a .NET Framework class.
- Read and write data by using file input/output and streams and serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Create and use an entity data model for accessing a database and use LINQ to query data.
- Access and query remote data by using the types in the System.Net namespace and WCF Data Services.
- Build a graphical user interface by using XAML.
- Improve the throughput and response time of applications by using tasks and asynchronous operations.
- Integrate unmanaged libraries and dynamic components into a Visual C# application.
- Examine the metadata of types by using reflection, create and use custom attributes, generate code at runtime, and manage assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
Who should attend:
Individuals with knowledge of object-oriented programming who want to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual C#; individuals preparing for the exam 70-483 Programming in C#.
- E-learning courses:
- Programming in C#: Managing Program Flow
- Programming in C#: Creating and Using Types
- Programming in C#: Debugging and Security Implementation
- Programming in C#: Implementing Data Access
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020