Microsoft Cert Kit 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This CertKit is part three in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Network Load Balancing, Failover Clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery services as well as access and information provisioning and protection technologies such as Dynamic Access Control (DAC), and Web Application Proxy integration with AD FS and Workplace Join.
This CertKit is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment.
Candidates who would typically be interested in attending this course will be:
- Experienced Windows Server Administrators who have real world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the exam 412, Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
- IT Professionals wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in Datacenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the MCSA exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, practice test, tips and information on the exam, and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam.
- Customized e-Learning â€“ focused on the specific certification.
- Online Mentor â€“ chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification.
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation â€“ so you can test your readiness for the exam.
- Tips & Tricks â€“ portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020