- System Req.
CertKit 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
This CertKit is part two in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
The three courses collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these courses, this course focuses on the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as configuring and troubleshooting name resolution, user and group management with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Group Policy, implementing Remote Access solutions such as DirectAccess, VPNs and Web Application Proxy, implementing Network Policies and Network Access Protection, Data Security, deployment and maintenance of server images, as well as update management and monitoring of Windows Server 2012 environments.
This CertKit is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment. The key focus for students is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to Manage and Maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, providing skills in areas such as User and Group management, Network Access and Data Security.
Candidates typically interested in attending this course would be:
- Windows Server Administrators experienced in working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 who wish to gain skills necessary to perform daily management and maintenance tasks in a Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
- IT Professionals who are looking to take the 411, Administering Windows Server 2012 exam.
- IT professional wishing to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) exams in DataCenter, Desktop Infrastructure, Messaging, Collaboration and Communications will also be interested in taking this course as they prepare for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams, which are a pre-requisite for their individual specialties.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Configure and Troubleshoot Remote Access
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, practice test, tips and information on the exam, and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam.
- Customized e-Learning â€“ focused on the specific certification.
- Online Mentor â€“ chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification.
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation â€“ so you can test your readiness for the exam.
- Tips & Tricks â€“ portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities.
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020