CertKit 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
This CertKit provides the Exchange 2016 administrator with an understanding of the architecture and communication channels supporting the e-mail messaging infrastructure. Microsoft Exchange Server with its Unfired Messaging infrastructure streamlines communication from e-mail, voicemail, text messaging, and FAX services in a single scalable and highly available solution which is, increasingly, critical for business success in the 21st century. This CertKit covers the objectives for the Microsoft exam, Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (70-345).
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years of experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016 and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016 and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Who should attend:
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course.
- E-learning courses:
- Planning for and Deploying Mailbox Servers
- Collaboration in Exchange 2016
- Recovery Strategies and Client Access Services
- Security Strategies
- Design and Secure Remote Access and Multiple Namespaces Solutions
- Understanding Mailflow and Auditing
- Message Records Management
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requirements
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020