Cert Kit 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to exam quizzes, tips and information, and online coaching/mentoring from certified professionals who know how to pass the exam. Includes Microsoft Official MeasureUp practice test!
This CertKit provides the Exchange 2016 administrator with an understanding of the architecture and communication channels supporting the e-mail messaging infrastructure. Microsoft Exchange Server with its Unfired Messaging infrastructure streamlines communication from e-mail, voicemail, text messaging, and FAX services in a single scalable and highly available solution which is, increasingly, critical for business success in the 21st century. This CertKit covers the objectives for the Microsoft exam, Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 (70-345).
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Servier 2012 R@ or Windows Server 2016.
- A minimum two years of experience working with active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum two years of experience working with name resolution including Domain Name System (DNS).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) technologies, including Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016 and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016 and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
Who should attend:
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course.
- E-learning courses:
- Planning for and Deploying Mailbox Servers
- Collaboration in Exchange 2016
- Recovery Strategies and Client Access Services
- Security Strategies
- Design and Secure Remote Access and Multiple Namespaces Solutions
- Understanding Mailflow and Auditing
- Message Records Management
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP