Cert Kit 220-1002: CompTIA A+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Network Engineer, System Support Specialist, Service Desk Analyst
This vendor-neutral CertKit covers competencies typically expected of an entry-level IT professional with at least 12 months of hands-on experience on the job or equivalent training. The CertKit covers four main areas any IT professional should be familiar with; operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures preparing the learner for the CompTIA A+ 220-1002 exam. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. Students for this exam should have passed the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 exam.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile operating systems and applications.
- Implement operational procedures.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-1002 Certification Exam.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Comparing Common Operating Systems
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Microsoft Operating System Installation & Upgrade
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Microsoft Command Line Tools
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: MS Operating System Administrative Tools
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Windows Control Panel Utilities
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Application Installation, Networking, & Tools
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: Critical Security Concepts
- CompTIA A+ 220-1002: System Utilities
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 190+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Labs available
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP