Cert Kit 220-1001: CompTIA A+
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to exam quizzes, tips and information, and online coaching/mentoring from certified professionals who know how to pass the exam.
This CertKit focuses on establishing best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices. It covers the ability to assemble computer components based on specific requirements, and how to install, configure, and maintain PCs and software for end users. It also teaches basic networking and virtualization skills, in addition to appropriate customer support. The CertKit gives students the knowledge to properly diagnose, resolve, and document an assortment of hardware and software issues through proper troubleshooting techniques. A solid foundation of entry-level knowledge is important to help build toward more specialized learning later in your career. This CertKit covers the objectives for CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1001. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Implement client virtualization.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Support and troubleshoot print devices.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Certification Exam.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Installing Hardware and Display Components
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Laptops Features and Mobile Device Types
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Accessories and Mobile Device Synchronization
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Mobile Device Network Connectivity and Application Support
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: TCP and UDP ports
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Networking
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Configuring a Wired/Wireless Network
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Wireless Networking Protocols
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Network Hosts
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 210+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP