- System Req.
CertKit 200-901 DEVASC: DevNet Associate
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
The Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC) CertKit helps you prepare for Cisco DevNet Associate certification and for associate-level network automation engineer roles. You will learn how to implement basic network applications using Cisco platforms as a base, and how to implement automation workflows across network, security, collaboration, and computing infrastructure.
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Hands-on experience with a programming language (specifically Python)
This course will help you:
- Take advantage of the network when you implement applications to fulfill business needs
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of applications, automation, and Cisco platforms
- Prepare for the 200-901 DEVASC exam, which earns Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification
Who should attend:
This course is designed for anyone who performs or seeks to perform a developer role and has one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining applications that are built on top of Cisco platforms. The course is appropriate for software developers, application developers, and network engineers who want to expand their skill base and validate their skills in programmability, software, and automation. Students preparing for Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification will also find this material useful. The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Network automation engineer
- Software developer
- System integration programmer
- E-learning courses:
- DEVASC: DevNet Overview & Setting up Tools in Linux
- DEVASC: Setting up Development & Virtualization Tools in Windows
- DEVASC: Working with Data Formats
- DEVASC: Software Development Methodologies
- DEVASC: Development Methodologies & Software Quality
- DEVASC: Code Organization, Design Patterns, & Version Control
- DEVASC: Working with Git
- DEVASC: HTTP, APIs, & Webhooks
- DEVASC: API Usage & Authentication
- DEVASC: Application Infrastructure, Deployment, Security, & CI/CD
- DEVASC: DevOps, Docker, Bash, & Unit Testing Basics
- DEVASC: Coding, Testing, & Managing Cisco Devices
- DEVASC: Configuring Devices with Bash, Python, & Ansible
- DEVASC: Network & Network Communication Basics
- DEVASC: IPv4 Addressing, Binary Conversion, & Subnetting
- DEVASC: Network Components, Connectivity, & Troubleshooting
- DEVASC: IP Services & Operational Planes
- DEVASC: Network, Collaboration, Security, & Compute Capabilities
- DEVASC: Python Scripting & Managing WebEx Resources
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 170+ questions
- Tips & Tricks
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020