The Gold Standard.
Take the Best PMP Questions Available Anywhere
The Gold Standard
- MeasureUp’s PMP® question bank has always been the gold standard by which other PMP exam test questions were measured.
- Why? Because MeasureUp’s PMP questions offer the most detailed explanations by far, with explanations of up to 1 page in length per question. Effective today, the number of demo questions that are available to you for free before you buy has increased to 30. So, try them out for free at MeasureUp.com. The question bank also helps you prepare for PMI’s® CAPM® exam.
Why You Should Take the PMP.
There are 4 advantages to you taking the PMP.
- Do a Better Job: Based on the knowledge you gain studying for the PMP test, you will likely be more successful in managing your future projects, and more likely to complete them on time and on budget (Pulse of the Profession® study, PMI®, 2015).
- Earn a Higher Salary: PMP certification holders earn a 20% higher salary, on average, than those without a PMP certification (PMI’s Earning Power, Project Management Salary Survey, which provides a detailed project manager salary report from 37 countries).
- Get Promoted: Being able to better manage your projects might get you promoted to a more senior position in your current company.
- Make Your Job Search Easier: Having earned the PMP will likely make your next job search easier.
How to Pass the PMP?
- Am I Eligible?: If you hold a Bachelor’s degree, you need to list 4500 hours/ 3 years of project management leadership experience in your PMP application, acquired in the last 8 years. If you hold a high school degree (but no Bachelor’s degree), you need to list 7500 hours/ 5 years. In addition, you need to show 35 hours of project management training experience.
- How to Apply: Go to pmi.org, download the PMP Handbook, and apply online. If you have any questions about the application process or the PMP test, call PMI at +1 (610) 356-4600 in the U.S. and the Americas, +44 (289) 016-5004 in Europe and Africa, +65 6496-5501 in Asia and Australia, +86 (10) 8429-9191 in China, and +91 (124) 463-6250 in India.
- How to Prepare: After completing the required 35 hours of project management training, you should complete all MeasureUp PMP exam prep questions, which should take about 40 hours. Forming a study group with colleagues or friends keeps you motivated and on track and is a good way to probably double your chances of passing the test.
- Take the PMP Test: The PMP test consists of 200 multiple-choice questions that you need to complete in 4 hours.
Author: Mac Furst, PMP, SAFe SPC, SAFe Scrum Master, CSSBB, CFA, is the primary author of MeasureUp’s PMP practice test questions. Among other things, he teaches PMP and agile project management classes, and manages predictive/ waterfall and agile projects, around the world. You reach him at email@example.com.
PMI®, Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®, and Project Management Professional (PMP)® are registered marks of Project Management Institute Inc. (PMI).