MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
The MeasureUp MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft MS-500 exam.
The exam is aimed at Administrators who want to test their knowledge implementing and managing identity and access, implementing and managing threat protection, implementing and managing information protection and managing governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Language: English
This exam counts as a credit toward the following certifications:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
This test contains 121 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Implement and manage identity and access - 42
- Implement and manage threat protection - 27
- Implement and manage information protection - 22
- Manage governance and compliance features in Microsoft 365 - 30