What is Microsoft Power Platform certification?
Microsoft Power Platform empowers organizations to analyze, act, and automate their business. It includes a group of tools that help organizations to improve decision making through data analysis: Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps, Microsoft Flow, and Power Virtual Agent.
With Microsoft's Power Platform, you can connect your components and applications to create comprehensive business solutions. Power Platform consists of:
- Power BI: Business data analysis toolkit. Power BI is a solution that is perfectly integrated into the Office 365 ecosystem and allows the connection to hundreds of data sources, preparing and analyzing them depending on the needs of the company. In addition, it allows you to bring your data to life with fully interactive dynamic dashboards and reports accessible from any device.
- Power Apps: Build and use custom business applications that connect to existing data and work both on desktop and mobile devices, without the need for code knowledge, allowing you to build an application, connect to data sources and cloud services you already use, and share the applications so that employees can use them on their mobile devices.
- Power Automate (Microsoft Flow): Gives you the possibility to automate multiple tasks combining different services and/or applications in the cloud. The main advantage of this tool is the number of services that you can connect, such as the entire Office 365 suite, different Microsoft products, social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and multiple cloud services such as Dropbox Google Drive, and OneDrive. The main feature is that it allows you to create automated workflows, which gives you the ability to obtain notifications, synchronize files, or collect data every time an event that you have set up occurs.
- Power Virtual Agent: The latest addition to the Power Platform. PVA handles the entire lifecycle of the bot building experience, from creating the dialog to making it available in chat systems including Teams, Slack, and Facebook Messenger, among others. By using AI, users do not need to spend a lot of time defining all possible questions and answers but can instead rely on this tool to understand intentions and trigger the correct action.
Power Platform is more than the sum of its parts, its strength is the combination of all its tools together.
Power Platform acts as an essential part of Microsoft's business application ecosystem, which is based on Azure and allows you to connect all Microsoft platforms using a user interface in a fast and smart way.
What technologies does the Microsoft Power Platform use?
- Microsoft Dataverse: a data repository with a shared schema that enables a single view of customers across the ecosystem.
- LinkedIn: thanks to this tool, you can turn relationships into revenue.
- Office 365: allows you to establish a modern collaboration system.
- Dynamics 365: includes business applications, mixed reality, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Microsoft's Artificial Intelligence is present throughout the ecosystem, and has solutions tailored to each industry for its 64,000 partners.
Thanks to Azure and Power Platform technologies, you can collect data from more than 200 different sources and create a unique view for each customer.
4 Power Platform certifications you should know about
Are you a beginner in Power Platform? If so, get started with this Microsoft Power Platform certification!
Whether you are a student, business user, or novice technical professional, this certification can accelerate your progress and jump-start your career by using your knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform to improve your team's productivity.
You don't need experience to train, just a basic familiarity with computer technology, data analytics, cloud computing, and the Internet. It is the first step to increasing your skill set and moving towards other certifications, such as Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant.
What will you learn by obtaining the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals certification?
- Build solutions with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Automate basic business processes with Power Automate.
- Perform data analysis with Power BI.
- Create simple Power Apps experiences.
- Build practical chatbots with Power Virtual Agents.
As the creator of the app, you will create solutions to simplify, automate, and transform tasks and processes. To achieve this, you must be trained in key technical business analyst tasks such as data modeling, basic UX design, requirements analysis, process analysis, etc.
On passing the exam, you will demonstrate that you are able to use the Power Platform Maker tools to solve business problems.
If you want to ensure that you will pass the exam, at MeasureUp you have access to the most accurate learning materials with Microsoft official practice tests. Take a look here!
Are you a functional consultant and want to validate your skills? Then you should start preparing for this exam!
Before you begin, it is recommended that you have an understanding of design, standards, branding, and artifacts implementation, and you are also familiar with Dynamics 365 model-driven applications.
To pass the exam, you must be able to identify, generate, and deliver artifacts for packaging and deployment to DevOps engineers. Additionally, you should be able to provide O&M training to Power Platform administrators.
Luckily, you have the MeasureUp learning materials on hand (including the Microsoft Official Practice Test) to help you prepare. Click here!
This exam focuses on designing, developing, protecting, and troubleshooting the Power Platform. To achieve this, you will need to have strong applied knowledge of Power Platform services, including a deep understanding of capabilities, limits and limitations, as well as a basic understanding of DevOps practices for Power Platform.
Soon, you will be able to enjoy the best learning materials to prepare for this exam with MeasureUp.
Start your Microsoft Power Platform training!
A Microsoft Power Platform certification is undoubtedly a determining factor in advancing your current job or getting a new job elsewhere. And MeasureUp is here to help!
Microsoft Official Practice Tests are powered by MeasureUp. This means that MeasureUp Practice Tests are recognized by Microsoft as meeting the highest quality standards to ensure certification success. Our tests are created by experts and MVP’s.
Our main goal is for our practice tests to challenge, teach, and prepare you for the Power Platform certification.
If it is your first exam, then take a moment to relax and remember that extraordinary things take time and effort. Getting certified is not easy, nor is it always quick. But is it always worth it!
Obtaining the Microsoft Power Platform certification is your first step to a new high-paid job and an AMAZING career!