Assessment Microsoft 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
MeasureUp's 70-345: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 assessment is designed to help candidates test for and pass Microsoft's 70-345 exam.
Candidates should have three years of experience designing and managing Exchange Server and the Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment in an enterprise environment. Candidates should be familiar with the requirements for integrating Microsoft Exchange Server with Skype for Business and Office 365.
Candidates should be able to plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot mailbox databases, client access services, and transport services. Candidates should also be able to plan, deploy, and manage the Exchange infrastructure, security, compliance, eDiscovery, and auditing. Candidates should also be able to implement and manage migration, coexistence, hybrid scenarios, and federation.
This assessment contains 30 questions from the MeasureUp associated practice test. It does not include explanations or references as this is an assessment only product.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
Release Date: 08/2016
Job Role: Administrator
This test covers the following objectives:
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot mailbox databases
- Plan, deploy, manage and troubleshoot client access services
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot transport services
- Plan, deploy, and manage an Exchange infrastructure, recipients, and security
- Plan, deploy, and manage compliance, archiving, eDiscovery, and auditing
- Implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration