- 30 Questions
- 100 Minutes
Assessment CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
The CS0-002: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) assessment is designed to test your knowledge on the topics included in the CompTIA CS0-002 exam.
This assessment is aimed at cybersecurity analysts who want to test their skills.
Candidates should have knowledge of applying behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect, and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring.
They should be able to leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques, analyze and interpret data, identify and address vulnerabilities, and suggest preventative measures.
This assessment contains 30 questions from the MeasureUp associated practice test. It does not include explanations or references as this is an assessment-only product.
Security Engineer, Cybersecurity Analyst
This test covers the following objectives:
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our assessment are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new assessment items.
- Timed Assessment experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives.
- Includes all objective area ensuring topics are covered.
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.