Assessment 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
The MeasureUp 70-417 assessment tests Candidates for the 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam.Professionals who hold the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on Windows Server 2008 certification may take exam 70-417 (a composite of 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412) to transition from their existing skills set to MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2.
Candidates should have hands-on experience implementing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2012 servers, core services, advanced services, and networks that are based on Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). They should also have hands-on experience managing and securing servers, user and group accounts, data, and networks.
This assessment contains 30 questions from the MeasureUp associated practice test. It does not include explanations or references as this is an assessment only product.
Passing Exam 70-417 completes your requirement for this certification: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012
Passing Exam 70-417 counts as credit toward the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure
MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure
Master the 70-417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 content and be ready for exam day success - quickly - withthis MeasureUp assessment. We guarantee it!
"This exam was retired in January 2021. MeasureUp will not update this practice test and any purchases of it will not be refundable."
Release Date: 07/2015
Job Role: Administrator
This test covers the following objectives:
- Install and Configure Server
- Configure Server Roles and Features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Deploy, manage, and mantain servers
- Configure network services and access
- Configure a network policy server infrastructure
- Configure and manage Active Directory
- Configure and manage Group Policy
- Configure and manage high availability
- Configure file and storage solutions
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Configure network services System Requirements