- System Req.
CertKit 220-1102: CompTIA A+ Core 2
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Network Engineer, System Administrator
The CompTIA A+ certification is a widely recognized certification. This CertKit covers four main areas any IT professional should be familiar with: operating systems, security, software troubleshooting, and operational procedures preparing the learner for the CompTIA A+ 220-1102 exam. This CertKit provides the knowledge necessary to support basic computer hardware and operating systems in today’s business world. You will learn best practices in troubleshooting, networking and security across a variety of device types in order to support their organization and set the stage for their own IT careers. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts. Students should have passed the CompTIA A+ 220-1101 exam.
- Configure Microsoft Windows
- Manage Microsoft Windows
- Identify operating system (OS) types and Features
- Perform OS installations and upgrades
- Manage Microsoft Windows networking
- Manage Linux and macOS
- Configure Small Office Home Office (SOHO) security
- Manage security settings
- Support mobile software
- Use support and scripting tools
- Implement operational procedures
Who should attend:
This is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include supporting the use of PCs, mobile devices, and printers within a corporate or small office home office (SOHO) network.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Desktop, Server, & Mobile Operating Systems
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Linux, macOS, & Windows File Systems
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Operating System & Network Management
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Physical Security Measures
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Wireless Security Protocols & Authentication Methods
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Malware Detection, Removal, & Prevention
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Social Engineering Attacks
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Operating System Security Best Practices
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Mobile & Embedded Device Security
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Securing SOHO Networks & Browser Security
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Windows OS Problems & Personal Computer Security
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Best Practice Procedures for Malware Removal
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Mobile OS Application & Application Security Issues
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Information Management & Change Management Processes
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Backup & Recovery Methods
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Safety Procedures & Environmental Impacts
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Communication Techniques, Licensing, & Policy Concepts
- CompTIA A+ (220-1102): Scripting & Remote Technologies
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 190+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Practice Labs (option)
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020