- System Req.
CertKit 220-1101: CompTIA A+ Core 1
In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to elearning, exam quizzes, tips and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Network Engineer, Service Desk Analyst, System Support Specialist
This CertKit focuses on establishing best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices. It covers the ability to assemble computer components based on specific requirements, and how to install, configure, and maintain PCs and software for end users. It also teaches basic networking and virtualization skills, in addition to appropriate customer support. The CertKit gives students the knowledge to properly diagnose, resolve, and document an assortment of hardware and software issues through proper troubleshooting techniques. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops, mobile devices & print devices.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Installing Hardware & Display Components
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Mobile Device Accessories & Network Connectivity
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Networking Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Wireless Networking & Services
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Networking Concepts & Configurations
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Cable Types & Connectors
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): RAM & Storage Solutions
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Motherboards, CPUs, and Add-on Cards
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Power Supplies
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Multifunction Devices & Printer Consumables
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Cloud Computing Concepts
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Client-side Virtualization
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Best Practices for Resolving Problems
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Troubleshooting and Resolving Printer Issues
- CompTIA A+ (220-1101): Troubleshooting Wired & Wireless Networks
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 210+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
MeasureUp Refund Policy
ONLINE Practice Tests purchased directly from MeasureUp
may be returned within two (2) business days of the original purchase.
This policy applies to single-user online licenses of MeasureUp practice tests purchased directly from MeasureUp.com and is not applicable to MeasureUp Practice Tests received through an Authorized Channel Partner or purchased at a different marketplace.
If the practice test purchased was discounted as part of a buy multiple practice test discount offer, any items not refunded will be prorated to reflect the actual full purchase price of the practice test. Any discount offers or products received at the time of purchase are forfeited with the refund.
If online practice test was registered, MeasureUp will remove the practice test from your Learning Locker.
Download practice Tests purchased directly from Measureup.com. may be retuned for refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered
Once registered download practice tests are NOT eligible for refund.
ONLINE Assessments purchased directly from MeasureUp.com
may be returned for a refund within two (2) business days of the original purchase if NOT registered.
Once registered the assessment are NOT eligible for refund.
Microsoft Office Cloud Products- No Refunds on Cloud Practice Tests or Cloud Assessments
Fixed Bundles with one price are a considered a one-unit sale. If the Fixed Unit has not been registered in any part, the entire bundle may be returned for refund within(2) business days of original purchase. Once any piece of this fixed bundle is registered, the entire bundle is not eligible for refund.
Cert Kits may be returned for refund within two (2) business days of original purchaseif NOT Registered
Practice Labs many be returned for refund withintwo (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
Virtual Labs may be returned for refundwithin two (2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered
Video Learning may be returned for refundwithin two(2) business days of original purchase if NOT Registered.
How to Request a Refund:
Email a copy of your receipt to: with your reason for refund. For eligible products, this request must be received within two (2) business days of your original online purchase at www.measureup.com
MeasureUp has the right to refute any requests for refund on charges that you dispute with your credit card company.
August 10, 2020