Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010
Video Training Course Contents
79 Videos approximately 5-10 minutes in length totaling 9:37 hours of learning.
- PowerPoint 2010 Overview (00:33) (hh:mm)
- The Basics of PowerPoint (00:45)
- Basic Text Design (00:31)
- The Help Function in PowerPoint (00:07)
- PowerPoint Views (00:16)
- Use Different Layouts (00:32)
- The Slide Master (00:33)
- Objects in PowerPoint (01:16)
- Place and Align Objects (00:29)
- Animation (00:39)
- Transitions (00:10)
- Organize Presentations (01:02)
- Slide Show Presentations (00:33)
- Print Notes Pages and Handouts (00:22)
- Tips and Tricks (00:56)
- Additional Text Design (00:30)
- Tables in PowerPoint (00:23)
System Requirements for Private Users
Provided your PC or mobile device is not more than two years old, accessing the Instant Learning Server from home should not be a problem. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- All you need is an actual browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Our solution runs on Windows and MAC Systems and also on Smartphones or Tablet PCs, both Apple or Android products.
- You need a Soundcard and Speakers or a Headset (Call us if Closed Captions are required).
- Actual Flash Player is required. Apple IOS systems play the content without Flash.
- For Office Ribbon Integration Internet Explorer with Flash is required.
Accessing Your Videos
A Cloud-based learning solution enables quick access to several hundred training videos. You can access your training immediately from most devices via a web browser, and a simple Microsoft Office add-in. Simply click on the “Performance Support” tab on your Office ribbon, and learn (side-by-side) right from within all popular Microsoft Office applications.