This test contains 150 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Implement an EIGRP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements - 26 questions
- Implement a multi-area OSPF Network, given a network design and a set of requirements - 26 questions
- Implement an eBGP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements - 24 questions
- Implement an IPv6 based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements - 20 questions
- Implement an IPv4 or IPv6 based redistribution solution, given a network design and a set of requirements - 24 questions
- Implement Layer 3 Path Control Solution - 30 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Cisco Connection Online
- Cisco Press Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Foundation Learning Guide
eBooks come in DRM-free file formats — PDF and ePub, that you can use on the devices of your choice — and are enhanced with color images even when the print version is black and white. They are fully searchable and you can cut-and-paste and print them.
Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
Android — Read the ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
Windows Phone 7, 8 — Read the ePub or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
Digital Rights Management: All our ebooks are DRM-free.