This test contains 679 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Framework - 50 questions
- Project Integration Management - 34 questions
- Project Scope Management - 49 questions
- Project Time Management - 136 questions
- Project Cost Management - 111 questions
- Project Quality Management - 49 questions
- Project Human Resource Management - 37 questions
- Project Communications Management - 32 questions
- Project Risk Management - 53 questions
- Project Procurement Management - 55 questions
- Project Stakeholder Management - 27 questions
- Professional and Social Responsibility - 41 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- PMBOK Guide 5th Edition
- Project Management Knowledge
- Project Management Learning
- PMP Preparation
- Global Knowledge
- Wideman Comparative Glossary of Project Management Terms v3.1
- Bright Hub/li>
- Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures - Second Edition
eBooks come in DRM-free file formats — PDF and ePub, that you can use on the devices of your choice — and are enhanced with color images even when the print version is black and white. They are fully searchable and you can cut-and-paste and print them.
Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
Android — Read the ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
Windows Phone 7, 8 — Read the ePub or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
Digital Rights Management: All our ebooks are DRM-free.