This test contains 92 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Understand Animation - 16 questions
- Understand Game Design - 29 questions
- Understand Graphics - 18 questions
- Understand Hardware - 29 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- App Hub
- Catalins XNA Blog
- Game Camp
- Microsoft Academic Edition -Introduction to Programming Through Game Development Using Microsoft XNA Game Studio
- Microsoft Technet
- Microsoft Xbox Support
- radoff.com blog
- XNA Turn Based Game Blog
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider, and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
New Technology Upgrade
New online and download practice test platform overview:
* Supported OS: Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
* Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox
* No need to use Silverlight plug-in any more.
* Responsive Look and Feel
* Mobile integration, now you can launch online tests on your Android and IOS. No download support yet.
* More information here
* Internet Explorer 7.0+ (Please note: using different browsers may not display all images and content)
* Latest version of Java Software (Go to www.java.com for a free download.)
* Java Script enabled on browser
* Cookies enabled on browser
* Current Silverlight plug-in installed and enabled (http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/default.aspx)
* Chrome current Version, 32 or newer – with the Silverlight plug-in installed
* Chrome frame plug-in installed for exams with simulation questions
* Firefox version 25 or newer – with the Silverlight plug-in installed
Download Practice Tests
This method downloads the testing engine and practice test to your computer. This is a permanent download and has unlimited use with no expiration date. Updated content is available from a link within your practice test when you are connected to the Internet. Sorry, refunds are not extended to download products. See our Refund Policy
* Windows XP, Win 7 (32 and 64 bit), Win 8 (32 and 64 bit), and Win 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
* We no longer support ME, NT4, 2000
* 7 MB disk space for testing engine
* An average of 1 MB disk space for each individual test
* Control Panel Regional Settings must be set to English (United States)
* PC only
We are confident that you will pass your certification exam after successfully passing our MeasureUp Practice Tests. We guarantee it.
Bring your hands-on experience in the technology you are testing for, and follow these easy practice steps to get ready:
If you follow this certification preparation method and fail the corresponding vendor exam twice within 90 days of your practice test purchase, we will give you a full refund of the purchase price.
For complete details of our Test-Pass Guarantee, visit our “Guarantee” page on this site: http://www.measureup.com/Test-PassGuarantee.aspx