This test contains 150 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Designing a Standard Image - 25 questions
- Designing a Windows 7 Client Deployment - 31 questions
- Designing Application Packages for Deployment - 18 questions
- Designing Client Configurations - 22 questions
- Identifying and Resolving Deployment and Client Configuration Issues - 32 questions
- Planning and Managing a Client Life Cycle Strategy - 22 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Deploying Windows 7
- Microsoft TechNet
- Microsoft Support/li>
- Microsoft Download Center
- Windows Team Blog
- Windows Help and How-to
- Windows 7 Help and How-to
eBooks come in DRM-free file formats — PDF and ePub, that you can use on the devices of your choice — and are enhanced with color images even when the print version is black and white. They are fully searchable and you can cut-and-paste and print them.
Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
Android — Read the ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
Windows Phone 7, 8 — Read the ePub or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
Digital Rights Management: All our ebooks are DRM-free.