This test contains 151 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Planning the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure - 31 questions
- Deploying the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure - 36 questions
- Designing and Deploying Security for the Exchange Organization - 30 questions
- Designing and Deploying Exchange Server 2010 Availability and Recovery - 30 questions
- Designing and Deploying Messaging Compliance, System Monitoring, and Reporting - 24 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft TechNet
- Microsoft Support
- Exchange Tips from the Field
Prepare for Certification and for Life on the Job
MeasureUp Practice Tests prepare you to pass the certification exam and the exams of daily life on the job. Passing the certification exam is only the first step. Every day on the job is another exam day. You need to really know your stuff. Learn the material so you can prove to yourself, your colleagues, and your employer that you really understand the technology. Apply what you've learned on the exam and on the job.
Prove you know your stuff on exam day. Follow these easy practice steps to get ready:
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online MCSE performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed answer explanations reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Many include a free online SumITUp quick summary reference to print out and study
on the go or for review right before the exam
- Internet Explorer 5.0+
- Latest version of Java Software (Go to www.java.com for a free download.)
- Java Script enabled on browser
- Cookies enabled on browser
- NOTE: Our practice tests are not supported on 64-bit operating systems at this time
- Download versions are not supported on Win7 or Vista operating systems
method downloads the testing engine and practice test to your computer.
This is a permanent download and has unlimited use with no expiration
date. Updated content is available from a link within your practice
test when you are connected to the Internet. Sorry, refunds are not extended
to download products. See our Refund Policy.
- Windows ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Win7* or Vista*
- 7 MB disk space for testing engine
- An average of 1 MB disk space for each individual test
- Control Panel Regional Settings must be set to English (United States)
- PC only
* Download versions are not supported on Win7 or Vista operating systems
We are confident that you will pass your certification exam after successfully passing our MeasureUp Practice Tests. We guarantee it.
Bring your hands-on experience in the technology you are testing for, and follow these easy practice steps to get ready:
If you follow this certification preparation method and fail the corresponding vendor exam twice within 90 days of your practice test purchase, we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price.
For complete details of our Test-Pass Guarantee, visit our "Guarantee" page in this site.