This test contains 151 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Planning the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure - 31 questions
- Deploying the Exchange Server 2010 Infrastructure - 36 questions
- Designing and Deploying Security for the Exchange Organization - 30 questions
- Designing and Deploying Exchange Server 2010 Availability and Recovery - 30 questions
- Designing and Deploying Messaging Compliance, System Monitoring, and Reporting - 24 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft TechNet
- Microsoft Support
- Exchange Tips from the Field
eBooks come in DRM-free file formats — PDF and ePub, that you can use on the devices of your choice — and are enhanced with color images even when the print version is black and white. They are fully searchable and you can cut-and-paste and print them.
Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
Android — Read the ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
Windows Phone 7, 8 — Read the ePub or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
Digital Rights Management: All our ebooks are DRM-free.