This test contains 176 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Creating the Conceptual Design through the Gathering and Analyzing of Business and Technical Requirements - 62 questions
- Creating the Logical Design for an Active Directory Infrastructure - 31 questions
- Creating the Logical Design for a Network Services Infrastructure - 51 questions
- Creating the Physical Design for an Active Directory and Network Infrastructure - 32 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Admin Pocket Consultant
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Administrators Companion
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 TCP/IP Protocols and Services Technical Reference
- Active Directory Services for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Technical Reference
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Deployment Kit
eBooks come in DRM-free file formats — PDF and ePub, that you can use on the devices of your choice — and are enhanced with color images even when the print version is black and white. They are fully searchable and you can cut-and-paste and print them.
Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
Android — Read the ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
Windows Phone 7, 8 — Read the ePub or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
Digital Rights Management: All our ebooks are DRM-free.