This test contains 180 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Introduction to Oracle Forms Developer and Oracle Forms Services - 8 questions
- Running a Forms Developer Application - 6 questions
- Working in the Forms Developer Environment - 4 questions
- Creating a Basic Form Module - 12 questions
- Working with Data Blocks and Frames - 6 questions
- Working with Text Items - 5 questions
- Creating LOVs and Editors - 5 questions
- Creating Additional Input Items - 4 questions
- Creating Noninput Items - 8 questions
- Creating Windows and Content Canvases - 5 questions
- Working with Other Canvas Types - 6 questions
- Introduction to Triggers - 5 questions
- Producing Triggers - 6 questions
- Debugging Triggers - 6 questions
- Adding Functionality to Items - 3 questions
- Run Time Messages and Alerts - 9 questions
- Query Triggers - 6 questions
- Validation - 5 questions
- Navigation - 6 questions
- Transaction Processing - 9 questions
- Writing Flexible Code - 3 questions
- Sharing Objects and Code - 8 questions
- Introducing Multiple Form Applications - 7 questions
- Creating a Menu Module - 5 questions
- Managing Menu Modules - 4 questions
- Programming Function Keys - 5 questions
- Building Multiple Form Applications - 5 questions
- Defining Data Sources - 7 questions
- Working with Record Groups - 8 questions
- Using Database Objects in Forms Applications - 4 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Oracle9i Developer - Developing Web Applications with Forms Builder
eBooks come in DRM-free file formats — PDF and ePub, that you can use on the devices of your choice — and are enhanced with color images even when the print version is black and white. They are fully searchable and you can cut-and-paste and print them.
Laptop or desktop computer — Get either the ePub or PDF.
iPad — Download the ePub or the PDF and read it on your iPad.
iPhone, iPod touch — Grab the ePub or PDF and read it in iBooks or the reader of your choice.
Android — Read the ePub on your favorite reader, or download the ePub directly to your device.
Nook — The ePub and PDF formats work well on this reader.
Sony Reader — ePubs work well on your Sony Reader.
Windows Phone 7, 8 — Read the ePub or PDF on the ebook reader of your choice.
Digital Rights Management: All our ebooks are DRM-free.